In this post, I am sharing 15 quick and easy vegetable side dishes that work great when having friends over or a romantic date night with your partner!
I am a huge fan of vegetables, and the variety of dishes you can create is just endless. Vegetables are the perfect side dish because they are not heavy and complement your main course. A delicious side veggie can even work as a main course for friends and family who are living a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
I have always been a savory girl, and veggies, and other starter and side courses excite me. This sounds a bit funny, but if you are a foodie like me, you get it.
I hope you enjoy this list of my favorite 15 quick and easy vegetable side dishes.
Comment below what you think of the list.
Talk to you soon,
1. Caprese Roasted Asparagus
2. Grilled Mini Sweet Peppers with Goat Cheese
3. Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Mushrooms
4. Crack Broccoli
5. Scrumptious Roasted Vegetables
6. Oven-Baked Green Beans with Parmesan
7. Roasted Carrots 2 Ways
8. Grilled Eggplant
9. Shaved Brussel Sprouts Gratin with Gruyere
10. Roasted Cabbage Wedges with Onion Dijon Sauce
11. Hot Honey Corn
12. Healthy Zucchini Tomato Bake
13. Garlic Roasted Chickpeas with Feta, Mint, and Lemon
14. Amazing Roasted Artichokes
15. Rosemary Parmesan Roasted Sweet Potatoe