In this post, I have collected some of my favorite “Valentine’s Day Breakfast Ideas” for people who love to lay in and have a romantic breakfast in bed or prep a nice brunch for two.
I absolutely love brunch and these Valentine’s Day breakfast ideas are a great excuse to really go all out on your brunch. This is a collection of my favorite recipes and I have tried to put together a variety of dishes so there is something for everyone.
It includes a lot of healthy savory options and delicious sweet treats that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. I hope you enjoy this list and let me know in the comments which one of the recipes you are going to make for your loved one!
1. Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
2. Valentines Day breakfast Trifles
3. Easy Heart Shaped Puff Pastry and Lox
4. Pink Ombre Pancakes
5. Sunny-Side Up Egg heart Toast
6. Red Velvet Crepe
7. Champagne Strawberries
8. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Pancakes
9. Strawberry Breakfast Pastries
10. Red Velvet French Toast
11. Heart-Shaped Egg on Toast
12. Vegan Raspberry Chia Jam Stuffed Pancakes
13. Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
14. Red Velvet Doughnuts