In this post, I am sharing 15 quick and easy 30 Minute Dinner Recipes. Dinner for me is the most important meal of the day. I know that a lot of people say that about breakfast, but my husband and I are not breakfast people.
He runs out of the house super early, and I seriously can’t eat anything before 10 am. Dinner is when we can sit together, talk about our day and other stuff, and relax and have a good time. But, I understand how stressful it can be to prep a whole dinner after a long day at work, especially if both of you are working or if you have kids at home.
This is why I put together this post of some of my favorite 30-minute dinner recipes, which are healthy, delicious, and straightforward. This is all I want here on my blog and what IWIA stands for. If you want it all as well, check out these different recipes below!
Also, let me know in the comment once you try a recipe and give me some feedback 🙂
Talk to you soon, xoxo Katie.
15 Quick and Easy 30 Minute Dinner Recipes
1. Mediterranean Potato Hash + Asparagus, Chickpeas and Poached Egg
2. 30-minute Chicken Pat Thai
3. Italian Ravioli with Spinach, Artichokes, Capers and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
4. 30-min Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder
5. Chicken Parmesan Pasta
6. Honey Mustard Salmon in Foil
7. Farfalle with Spinach, Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions
8. Creamy White Chicken Chili
9. Creamy Beef and Shells
10. Indian Coconut Butter Cauliflower
11. Garlic Beef and Broccoli Noodles
12. 30-minute Creamy Mushroom and Leek Chicken Breast
13. Cheesy Smoked Sausage Pasta Skillet
14. Pesto Chicken, Tortellini and Veggies
15. Easy Salisbury Steak and Onion Recipe